These Eat Yourself Beautiful smoothie pops are perfect for warmer weather and contain some of the most deliciously tropical flavours…
My mum used to make ice pops in the summer months when I was a child, and me and my brothers loved the sweet, cold simplicity of them. They’re great for kids and so easy to whizz up and freeze to cool the family down on warm days. Since tropical fruits are so summery in flavour, I’ve used them for this recipe.
Let me know if you give these Totally Tropical Smoothie Pops a go and I love to see all your creations on social media! Simply tag #RosannaDavisonNutrition on Instagram or Twitter or come on over to my Facebook to say hello 🙂
- 165g pineapple chunks
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 fresh mango, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 120ml half-fat coconut milk
- Place the pineapple chunks, bananas, mangos and coconut milk in a blender and combine until very smooth. Pour into an ice pop mould, insert the ice pop sticks and put in the freezer for 4–5 hours or overnight, until frozen.
- Briefly run hot water over the outside of the ice-pop moulds to loosen them. Remove the ice pops from their moulds and serve immediately.
- Store any leftovers in the freezer for 3-6 months.