I also fell in love with all of the clothes, shoes and beautiful Stella & Dot jewellery at the shoot. It happens every time! I always spot something I love on a shoot and end up buying it a few days later.
And these super cool nude lace-up sandals (€75) 🙂
These Stella & Dot bracelets are so pretty! The one on the left is the Isabelle Wrap Bracelet (€39) and the right one is the Chiara Embroidered Bracelet (€49). Both beautiful quality and a very reasonable price too 🙂
The magazine piece won’t be out for a few weeks, but I wanted to share some of the main make-up products used by make-up artist, Michelle Regazzoli-Stone, to achieve a polished daytime glam look.
Michelle has been doing my make-up for over a year, and even did my wedding make-up last year (below). I loved my look and the make-up didn’t budge once in the heat of Ibiza and all the dancing I did. She’s a very talented lady and in high demand, as she works regularly in the UK with sisters Sam and Billie Faiers from TOWIE!
To achieve this feminine look, Michelle used these key products:
1. Skin: My foundation is HD Foundation by Make-up Forever (€40.50), for a soft and silky finish. It gave great coverage without feeling heavy or caked on.
2. Brows: Michelle used soft brown and blonde dipbrow pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills ($18), for a defined brow suited to my colouring.
3. Lipstick: I really liked this MAC lipstick, called Ravishing (€19.50). It’s a pretty light peachy coral and perfect pop of colour for summer!
4. Gloss: For a slick of shine over my lipstick, Michelle applied YSL Gloss Volute in no. 30 Corail Lingot (€28.50). This is a warm peach sprinkled with shimmering golden particles, to really help plump up your pout! It’s also soft without being sticky and a tube lasts for ages.
5. Lashes: I sadly can’t claim these lashes as my own! Michelle used Lainey Lashes from The Lash Boutique (£5.49). I found them comfy to wear and you can get a few wears out of them. They really make your eyes stand out in photos!
6. Contour: For the all-important contour effect (hello cheekbones!), Michelle used Chanel Les Beiges in no. 30 (€49) for a healthy bronzed glow and silky finish. Sometimes you just have to fake it!
There you go! I hope it’s useful to all of the beauty junkies out there.
I’m ready with my shopping list 🙂